https://ml6bb2gepv59.i.optimole.com/-RhVXw-ONMcOZHK/w:auto/h:auto/q:auto/https://www.airfryermasterchef.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Banana-Bread.jpg 1200 1600 AirFryerMasterChef https://ml6bb2gepv59.i.optimole.com/-RhVXw-THUnZxAm/w:auto/h:auto/q:auto/https://www.airfryermasterchef.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/AirFryer-MasterChef.png AirFryerMasterChef2016-11-14 15:37:252016-12-13 14:01:07AIRFRYER BAKED BANANA WALNUT BREAD
Easy airfryer recipe for banana walnut bread
Prep time:12 mins
Cook time:25 mins
Total time:37 mins
- 200g Self Raising Flour
- ¼teaspoon Baking Powder
- 70g Butter
- 160g Caster Sugar
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 400g Bananas (weight with peeling)
- 80g Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat the air fryer to 180C.
- Grease a tin that will slot into the airfryer.
- Mix together the baking powder with the flour.
- In a separate bowl cream the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Then add in egg and flour a little at a time. Stir in the mixture. Add in remaining flour. Add in walnuts. Stir until even.
- Peel the bananas and mash them up and also add them to your mixture. Stir.
- Place the banana bread mix into the tin and cook for 10 minutes.