https://ml6bb2gepv59.i.optimole.com/-RhVXw-yHY5n0xz/w:auto/h:auto/q:auto/https://www.airfryermasterchef.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/airfryer-pork-ribs.jpg 1836 3264 AirFryerMasterChef https://ml6bb2gepv59.i.optimole.com/-RhVXw-THUnZxAm/w:auto/h:auto/q:auto/https://www.airfryermasterchef.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/AirFryer-MasterChef.png AirFryerMasterChef2016-12-21 10:46:372017-01-05 16:11:49AIRFRYER BBQ PORK RIBS
Easy recipe for air fryer BBQ pork ribs
An easy air fryer recipe for BBQ pork ribs
Total time: 35 mins
- 500g Pork Ribs
- 3 clove Garlic (chopped)
- 4 tablespoon BBQ Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Five Spices Powder
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- Wash and chop pork ribs into small pieces.
- Place them into a mixing bowl.
- Add garlic, BBQ sauce, honey, five spices powder, sesame oil, salt, pepper and soy sauce into mixing bowl
- Marinate well. Keep in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 180C.
- Place pork ribs into air fryer.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Lightly coat the pork ribs with honey.
- Turn the pork ribs. Cook for another 15 minutes
- Serve and enjoy.