https://ml6bb2gepv59.i.optimole.com/-RhVXw-SbzhM632/w:auto/h:auto/q:auto/https://www.airfryermasterchef.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/20161212_171318.jpg 1836 3264 AirFryerMasterChef https://ml6bb2gepv59.i.optimole.com/-RhVXw-THUnZxAm/w:auto/h:auto/q:auto/https://www.airfryermasterchef.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/AirFryer-MasterChef.png AirFryerMasterChef2016-12-12 17:36:152017-01-05 15:34:33AIRFRYER KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN WINGS
Easy recipe for airfryer Korean fried chicken wings
Enjoy sweet and spicy Korean fried chicken wings with this recipe.
Total time: 40 mins
- 8 Chicken Wings
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Corn Flour
- 3 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Ginger (grated)
- 3 clove Garlic (chopped and minced)
- 1 tablespoon Gochujang (Korean chilli paste)
- 1/3 cup Soju (Korean rice wine)
- white sesame seeds (for garnishing)
- Place the chicken wings into a mixing bowl. Add salt and oil. Mix well.
- Leave the chicken wings in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Add corn flour into the mixing bowl, coat the chicken wings with corn flour evenly.
- Preheat the air fryer at 180C for 5 minutes.
- Place the chicken into the air fryer. Cook for 20 minutes. Turn the chicken after 10 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, in a medium pan, add brown sugar, ginger, garlic, Soju and Gochujang. Stir the mixture on medium heat until it turn syrupy.
- Pour the sauce into a bowl over a sieve. This is to remove the residue.
- Place the chicken wings into the sauce and coat them evenly.
- Garnish with sesame seeds
- Serve and enjoy.